Warehousing & Storage Solutions
Through innovative technology and supply chain management experience, Kyzo Third Party Logistics (3PL) brings extensive knowledge to the warehousing and logistics industry throughout Canada and the United States. We specialize in providing warehouse storage and distribution services for retailers, brands, and wholesalers.
Benefits of our warehouse logistics solutions:
- Reduce overhead costs by taking over warehouse storage and simplifying your supply chain and logistics.
- Real-time product visibility with our user friendly (WMS) Warehouse Management System.
- Secure Warehousing with full access control and 24/7 monitoring
- Temperature controlled warehouse facilities to ensure your products’ quality, strength, and purity throughout their lifecycle.
- Storage solutions from small items, and Pallet storage for large items.
- Pick & Pack – pick the correct products from our warehouse, pack them securely, and get them safely into your customers hands.
- Multi-channel fulfillment – Sync and consolidate all of your products from all online sales channels into one easy-to-use and user-friendly dashboard.
- Pallet picking – picking your individual or assorted items from our fulfillment facilities to satisfy customer’ orders.
- Container offloading and de-stuffing.
Inbound Logistics Services
If you’re looking to import your goods into Canada or the United States, we have the experience to make this process easier. From cross-border transactions, dealing with regulations and policies, and duty drawbacks we manage all aspects of product and pallet handling so you don’t have to. We will receive your products, pack them into our storage facilities, pick them from their secure area, repackage them on order, and distribute them directly to their end destination.
Outbound Logistics Services
Our network and partnerships with some of the leading transport, logistics and courier agents across North America means exporters have access to dedicated and streamlined warehousing, order fulfillment and cargo handling experts. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service, quality service and being a reliable partner to all of our customers.
Warehouse & Distribution FAQ’s
How much does storage cost?
The cost of warehousing is based on the amount of space required, the type of storage needed, and the requirements surrounding your needs. Other service costs can include insurance, distribution and labelling, if required. Speak with one of our warehousing experts who can help answer all your questions and provide you with a free estimate. Call us on (519) 838-6725 or email email@example.com.
What industries do you specialize in?
What is considered short-term and long-therm storage?
What type of materials can you store?
Is there a minimum or maximum of storage required?
Another answer here