Order Fulfillment Canada
eCommerce Fulfillment & Third Party Logistics Services
When you outsource your fulfillment and logistics services to Kyzo, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands. With multiple warehouse distribution centers across Canada, we provide a complete eCommerce fulfillment solution from warehouse storage and kitting/Assembly to pick & pack, shipping, returns and everything in between.
Let Kyzo take care of your order fulfillment logistics needs so you can focus on the things you can control, marketing and selling more product.
eCommerce Order Fulfillment Process
Once your order is received, Kyzo automatically processes, picks, packs, updates, and manages your inventory for you, before we ship it off to your customer with exceptional service and care.
Canadian Fulfillment Center
From our headquarters in Cambridge, Ontario, Canada, we offer scalable and accurate Canadian fulfillment services to help your business grow through:
- Same-day dispatch for fast and reliable delivery to customers
- Near perfect pick and pack accuracy using our Advanced Receiving Notice (ARN)
- Quick scale order volumes from individual to bulk orders
Scalable Fulfillment Solutions
Our streamlined processes and user-friendly order fulfillment software are specifically designed to help brands optimize their operations while allowing them to scale up their fulfillment orders quickly and easily. This means we can handle rapidly increasing order volumes, deliver a much better experience for customers across Canada and the United States, all while drastically improving stock control and inventory management.
Omnichannel Order Management & Customer Fulfillment Software
Seamlessly manage all you stock, inventory, and orders across all your eCommerce selling platforms with our easy-to-use multi-channel cloud-based order management system. Our multichannel platform ensures that your order information is updated in real time, and your team can access that information in real-time from anywhere 24/7, seven days a week.
How can our order management platform help your brand?
Without an automated order management system, a business can easily become overwhelmed by orders or struggle to fill them correctly. Below are some of the top functions and benefits an order management software can help with.
- Drastically reduce inventory costs
- Improve accuracy and efficiency by eliminate manual bottlenecks and reducing errors in the your logistics and supply-chain
- Connect all your online sales channels from one centralized platform
- Streamline and better organize every process from inventory management to receiving and fulfilling orders
- Real-time reporting and alerts so you can stay ahead of your products, and inventory
- Customize reporting and documents to suit your needs
- Remove the need for paper work
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) vs Fulfillment by Merchant (FBM)
When a brand is looking to utilize Amazon eCommerce Platform to sell their products, they have to decide which fulfillment method is best to choose, FBA or FBM? Choosing the right option for your brand depends on your individual situation. Learn more about FBA and FBM.
Why Choose Kyzo For Your eCommerce Order Fulfillment Needs?
Our third party logistics operation serves to provide a full suite of warehouse, distribution, and order fulfillment services for brands both big and small. Whether you’re just starting out or need assistance streamlining your supply chain and logistics, we have the expertise and structure in place to help achieve your individual needs. From fulfillment center to consumer, we can provide the necessary services required to help including:
- Labeling in order to automatic inventory for Fulfillment By Amazon (FBA) or Fulfillment By Merchant (FBM)
- Kitting and Assembly for combining multiple products under one SKU instead of having them under individual SKU’s
- Product Testing to ensure products are in working condition
- Stuffing (loading) and destuffing (unloading) of goods or products into and out of containers for shipping
- Breakdown oversized pallets
- Strip off supplier and manufacturer labels
- Repackaging into branded packages
- Prepare for multi-box shipments, subscription box models, and high-volume pre-orders or back-orders